Vaisala Inc. Marketing Specialist in Beijing, China
Vaisala has been predicting the unpredictable for over 80 years. We are a global leader in weather and industrial measurements, and our technologies can be found in demanding environments from hospitals, national parks and data centers to airports and wind farms all over the world– and beyond! We offer you a career with a clear purpose and a chance to create observations for a better world.
Innovation is at the heart of our company and we believe in developing cutting-edge technology. With our 1,800 professionals worldwide we intend to stay on top of our game and this is where you come in.
In the Industrial Measurements business unit our global team develops measurement instruments and sells to thousands of Vaisala’s customers in life science, power transmission and many other industrial application markets ranging from automotive to the food industries.
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to execute the business area marketing campaign, attract new industrial customers, strengthen relationships with existing customers as well as raise value perception and brand awareness in China.
Your key responsibilities include
• Manage and execute integrated marketing campaigns and identify new marketing initiatives in the region that support the sales team
• Manage events, like trade shows, exhibitions and webinars, the logistics and communications
• Executing, coordinating and managing marketing materials both internally and externally;
• Executing digital marketing activities and maintain social media platforms, like website content updates and WeChat platform updates
• Interact actively as a local marketing interface for internal local and global stakeholders, such as sales, business units and the global marketing team
• Support Vaisala sales locally
Who we are looking for
• Minimum 5 years working experience in communication and/or marketing role.
• Highly skill in understanding of business, marketing and internal process, capability to lead & manage external/internal events.
• Strong internal and external communication skill.
• Organizing and time management for project
• Positive attitude, out-going personality, working independently, self-motivated, open-minded
• Highly verbal and written skills in both Chinese and English.
• Experience with website, marketing automation and/or WeChat maintenance is a plus
We offer you a position in a truly global company with the mission of providing observations for a better world. Our solutions contribute to societies and people’s lives in over 150 countries. We engage in activities that are designed to help ensure the long-term viability of the planet: our solutions save lives and help our customers manage their resources, energy, waste, chemicals and product yield more efficiently.
Interested? Please, send in your CV and salary expectation using online application tool by June 30th, 2019.
The atmosphere at Vaisala buzzes with curiosity because in our line of work there are always things to discover and learn. We embrace new ideas and have bright colleagues from experienced experts at the top of their fields to young talents at the start of their careers.
We take pride in being pioneers who strive to bring about positive changes in both the society and environment, and our work is not done yet. Take advantage of this opportunity and join our team to make a difference!